COMING THIS SUMMER! SOCIAL-EMOTIONAL REGULATION GROUPS!
Updated: May 23, 2018
WHERE? NOVEMBER & ASSOCIATES (772) 342-1435
WHEN? AS SCHEDULED (each session will be 4 weeks long, 1-2 hours per week)
WHO? Children and/or young adults with ADD, ADHD, Autism, Social Anxiety, and/or expressive language issues
WHY? To learn how to interact with others and have fun!
* reading (non-verbal) body language * joining & being part of a group
* acknowledging others and how to show interest in them
* taking turns in play and in conversation
* learning about your body’s “engine” levels & changing behavior based on how your body’s “engine” is running (expressing emotion appropriately)
* winning/losing a game appropriately (showing good sportsmanship)
* body proximity: too close/too far away * vocal loudness levels: too loud, too soft
ACTIVITES: Will include developmentally appropriate activities, including games, role-playing, social videos, and social stories.
GROUP OBJECTIVES: Group objectives will vary according to age group and developmental level. Each session will focus on a specific goal/skill.
Cost: Each summer session will be 4 weeks long, 1-2 hour per week, as needed per group. Cost of each one-hour group is $30; cost of the entire 4-week session is due up front.
CALL NOW FOR MORE INFORMATION (772) 342-1435